Subscription | Homer Locals | Pick-Up and Delivery Options (13 Stems)
Alaskan farmers produce a limited supply of peony stems each summer. Most are shipped to the Lower 48.
We want to ensure that our neighbors have the opportunity to enjoy Alaska Peonies.
We’re offering a bakers dozen (13 stem) subscription of peonies to brighten your home or local business.
Don’t want to commit to a subscription? Check out our Farmer's Choice Bunch to pick and choose which dates you would like flowers.
HOW IT WORKS
- Our 4 and 6-week subscriptions will start as early as Friday, July 14th. Just select the date you would like to start when ordering. An email will be sent in the lead up to harvest to confirm if we are able to offer additional dates.
- Select pick-up your subscription for the best value and flexibility. We’ll keep the flowers fresh for you to pick up any time on Fridays from our pack house cooler.
- If you select the delivery option, flowers will be delivered in a large mason jar to your location on Fridays starting at 10 am. Delivery is limited to a 4 mile radius from our pack house on Lakeshore Drive. Mason jars can be returned at the end of the season for a deposit refund.
- Mother Nature is on her own schedule and every season is different. If we have flowers available past your last pickup/delivery date, we will provide information on how to extend your subscription.
PICK UP OPTION
- Pick up location // 1435 Lakeshore Drive, just 2 driveways past Homer Brew.
- Pick up date // At your chosen start date, pick up anytime on Fridays from our bouquet bar cooler.
- Pick up process // Staff will be onsite to assist with questions, but it will be a self-serve cooler with your order information attached to your bouquet. To ensure that we reserve enough stems for our local peony lovers, please pre-order your stems on our website.
This product not available for shipping.
Note peonies will be available in the mature bud stage to avoid bruising in transit. Once removed from the cooler, flowers may take 24-48 hours to fully bloom. Click here for more information on peony care.