Dating back to 1867 by cultivator Calot in France, Boule de Neige translated into English is "snowball." The buds closely resemble a snowball and as the flower opens it's easy to see how this flower was named.
- Large double bloom
- Heirloom peony similar to Festiva Maxima
- Bone white with red flecks in center petals
- Ring of golden stamens showing coyly when fully open
- Start of harvest: week 27
- Available: early July to early August
// Please Note //
// There is a minimum of 5 stems per variety and 30 stem total per order.
// We suggest ordering varieties available during the same time of the season. If you add different varieties available at different weeks of the season, the shipping calendar at checkout will show you dates only where all varieties overlap.