Alaska is known to have many avalanches in winter, so it just seemed natural for us to grow the Avalanche peony in the summer. This cultivar dates back to 1886 and is a well-regarded white variety.
- Double bloom
- Blush-white with very narrow crimson edges on a few petals
- Golden glow fades to white
- Rose shaped flower, very crisp and long lasting
- Strong, but not sweet fragrance
- Start of harvest: week 27
- Available: mid July to mid/late August
// Please Note //
// There is a minimum of 5 stems per variety and 30 stem total per order.
// We suggest ordering varieties available during the same time of the season. If you add different varieties available at different weeks of the season, the shipping calendar at checkout will show you dates only where all varieties overlap.
// Due to season unpredictability, substitutions may be made in the event this variety is not available.