The Edulis Superba is one of the most fragrant peonies that we grow. Even more captivating that the scent is watching open - it unwraps from a fairly small bud into an amazingly beautiful large flower. Experience peak National Geographic in your own home.
- Bomb style bloom
- The darker guard petals surrounding a lighter shade of pink
- Heady fragrance with long vase life
- Buds tend to be on the smaller side but unfurl into a huge flower
- Start of harvest: week 28
- Available: early July to mid August
// Please Note //
// There is a minimum of 5 stems per variety and 30 stem total per order.
// We suggest ordering varieties available during the same time of the season. If you add different varieties available at different weeks of the season, the shipping calendar at checkout will show you dates only where all varieties overlap.